Stud.IP ist ein Open Source Projekt und steht unter der GNU General Public License (GPL). Das System befindet sich in der ständigen Weiterentwicklung.
There is always a friendly ear for suggestions and criticism. You may either contact the Stud.IP Crew or directly contact your local support.
To take advantage of the full range of Stud.IP features you must register for the system.
There are many advantages:
- access to all your data worldwide and from every computer with internet access,
- notification of recent announcements or documents added since your last login,
- Ein eigenes Profil im System,
- sending messages to other users or chat with them,
- and a lot more.
- Stud.IP bears a RealName obligation. The user is obliged to
give his or her correct forename and surname. The registration name, necessary
to login, is arbitary within the technical limitations of the program.
- The user must ensure that his or her entered E-mail address is valid
- All other information about the user is not compulsory. If you enter
further information, it will only be accessed by other, registered users in
the system. The only exception is system automatically generated personel
indexes of the participating institutes.
- The user must make sure that he or she does not violate any applicable
laws or regulations by using Stud.IP communication system. In particular,
the user is obliged:
- not to use Stud.IP to either call up or distribute immoral or illegal
- to heed the applicable child protection regulations.
- to respect the privacy of others and under no circumstances to call
up or send harrassing, libellous or threatening material.
- not to execute any applications that may lead to a change in the physical
or logical structure of the shared net.
- The usage of Stud.IP for all other forms of advertising or marketing
is not permitted, in which case the user is obliged to compensate Stud.IP
for any damage caused.
- The user is obliged to protect his or her access to Stud.IP against
the unauthorised use by a third party. To this affect, Stud.IP advises that
the password should not be passed on. The user is liable for every unauthorised
usage of his or her account, as long as it is his or her fault.
- Following a breachment of the above conditions by the user, the access
will be immediately blocked.